Cllr Áine Clancy with Minister Jan O’Sullivan at opening of refurbished Older Person’s Accommodation on Ballygall Road East, Glasnevin recently
As you may be aware, the boundaries for Glasnevin – Drumcondra were changed last year for local and national elections.
Your area is now part of an extended ‘Ballymun’ Ward, with boundaries north of Ballymun down to Whitworth Road at the Royal Canal.
The area highlighted on the map is now part of this larger ‘Ballymun’ ward.
If you have any questions about the new boundaries, please contact me here.
Local Cllr Áine Clancy visited local business owner Declan Mahon to congratulate him on setting up his new formalwear business at Prospect Avenue, Harts Corner, Glasnevin.
Declan Mahon has over 10 years’ experience in Ireland and overseas and returned to from Australia to set up the business recently. It’s never easier to take the plunge and set up a new business so congratulations to Declan and I wish him all the best in the future!
- Launch of Social Inclusion WeekOctober 18, 2015 - 6:36 pm
Áine with Celebrating with group from Finglas at the Launch of Social Inclusion Week at Civic Buildings Wood Quay
- Local Business Focus: Collar & Cuff, Harts Corner,...April 3, 2014 - 2:27 pm
- Credit Union, Drumcondra and the Breast Cancer fund raising...October 18, 2015 - 6:28 pm
- Áine presenting The Bread and Butter Company with their...October 18, 2015 - 6:20 pm
- Cllr Aine Clancy at count CenterMay 24, 2015 - 12:59 am
Cllr Áine Clancy
Phone: 087 763 5406