Áine with Paul Reddin manager Credit Union Drumcondra and the breast Cancer fund raising team at a Pink Coffee morning hosted by Drumcondra Credit Union
Local Cllr Áine Clancy visited local business owner Declan Mahon to congratulate him on setting up his new formalwear business at Prospect Avenue, Harts Corner, Glasnevin.
Declan Mahon has over 10 years’ experience in Ireland and overseas and returned to from Australia to set up the business recently. It’s never easier to take the plunge and set up a new business so congratulations to Declan and I wish him all the best in the future!
- Launch of Social Inclusion WeekOctober 18, 2015 - 6:36 pm
Áine with Celebrating with group from Finglas at the Launch of Social Inclusion Week at Civic Buildings Wood Quay
- Local Business Focus: Collar & Cuff, Harts Corner,...April 3, 2014 - 2:27 pm
- Credit Union, Drumcondra and the Breast Cancer fund raising...October 18, 2015 - 6:28 pm
- Áine presenting The Bread and Butter Company with their...October 18, 2015 - 6:20 pm
- Cllr Aine Clancy at count CenterMay 24, 2015 - 12:59 am
Cllr Áine Clancy
Phone: 087 763 5406