Cllr Aine Clancy at count Center this morning with USI president Laura Harmon
As you know, this May the people of Ireland will be asked to vote in a referendum on whether they believe LGBT people should be afforded the right to get married.
There will be a meeting on Marriage Equality 8pm on Tuesday 12th May in the Regency Hotel, Swords Road, Dublin 9. An Tánaiste and Minster for Social Protection, Joan Burton TD and Grainne Healy of Marriage Equality will be in attendance. The MC for the night Mairead Farrell.
This will be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have on the issue of marriage equality and to be fully informed before May 22nd.
Tánaiste Joan Burton T.D. and Norah Casey with Cllr. Áine Clancy at the launch of Labour’s Marriage Equality Referendum Campaign.
- Launch of Social Inclusion WeekOctober 18, 2015 - 6:36 pm
Áine with Celebrating with group from Finglas at the Launch of Social Inclusion Week at Civic Buildings Wood Quay
- Local Business Focus: Collar & Cuff, Harts Corner,...April 3, 2014 - 2:27 pm
- Credit Union, Drumcondra and the Breast Cancer fund raising...October 18, 2015 - 6:28 pm
- Áine presenting The Bread and Butter Company with their...October 18, 2015 - 6:20 pm
- Cllr Aine Clancy at count CenterMay 24, 2015 - 12:59 am
Cllr Áine Clancy
Phone: 087 763 5406